Monday, May 23, 2005

My Busy Schedule

Whatever is left of my "readership" will know that it has been over a month since I last posted anything. The reason for this is that I have been extremely busy. What have I been so busy with?

I am now the webmaster for the web sites belonging to The Chalcedon Foundation (http://www.chalcedon.edu & http://www.chalcedonstore.com).

The previous webmaster, Darlene Selbrede, passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. You can contribute to the Darlene Selbrede Memorial Fund which has been created in her memory. Darlene passionately put in several years of work on this website and I am honored to have been asked to take on the role as the new webmaster.

Right now I am working on some back-end changes that will hopefully make way for an increased level of service to Chalcedon's customers -- some of these are already in place -- many more are to come.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Carmon Friedrich said...

Stiles, I passed on this news to my husband and my oldest son. We had the Chalcedon site on our server for a time and my oldest son was once the webmaster. It's a small world with a big God.

Are you going to the 40th anniversary conference for Chalcedon at Pastor Morecraft's church?

Please say hi to Jennifer.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Carmon Friedrich said...

Correction...it was Ross House Books we hosted.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Stiles Watson said...

Carmon, Sorry it took me so long to respond.

It is indeed a small world. I had no idea that your oldest son was the webmaster for a time.

I do hope to be able to attend the 40th anniversary conference and I will work toward that end. I hope to see your family there.

Jennifer says "hi" in return.

God bless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home