Thursday, October 06, 2005

AOL Time-Warner Censors Alex Jones Websites

In a nationwide blackout AOL Time-Warner is clearly attempting to shut down free speech.

Visit the PropagandaMatrix to read the entire story.

As soon as I find a way to file a complaint, I'll post it here.

Update: I called Time Warner and they told me to call AOL. So I called AOL and they told me to call Time Warner. When I told them about the run around, they said they were sure it was a technical problem and that I should call my local tech support - right, this is a nationwide blackout so they are sure it is a local tech problem. They also are trying to tell me that they can not control who I use as an ISP, so it's my fault. When I asked them who owns RoadRunner, there was a small pause and then he said AOL Time Warner, which is who I was talking to. The conversation ended very quickly after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home